Thu 21 May - 2:05 by Kotetsu

Share | 

In Search Of A New Home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kotetsu

PostSubject: In Search Of A New Home   Sun 1 Feb - 5:44

The weather was beautiful today on the coast of Kirigakure. The sun shown through the shrouds of mist that enveloped and swallowed the lands. There was a soothing, gentle breeze that whisked through the air, leaving a fresh scent trail of salt water of the large body of water and the pine forest in the background. Also a calming sound of waves crashing against the small cliffs that bordered most of the area, besides the small beach just big enough to dock small vessels. Upon the beach, sat a small framed, wooden row boat, with paddles included.

Kotetsu sat at the edge of the small ledge on the border of the beach. He had his legs hanging over the edge, relaxing and waiting on his partner to arrive to go discover a place for their new hideout to be located. He started to become restless from.sitting so he jumped up to stretch his legs momentarily.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Sun 1 Feb - 8:15

Kunori was only a short distance away from her partner. She seemed to be enjoying the peace and quiet as well as the amazing weather, she walked barefooted through the sand, kicking up dust as she moved.

Her eyes drifted over towards her partner, tilting her head to the side she studied him carefully before moving closer to him. "Kotetsu..." she formed his name, speaking rather quietly. "Why don't we find a place close to here? it's nice.." she tilted her head up towards the sky and smiled.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Sun 1 Feb - 15:49

His head nodded in agreement as he stared over the vast, clear blue body of water that had thin sheets of mist that seemed to dance across the top and shroud the islands in the distance. "I completely agree."

Standing he walked over to where Kunori was on the beach. "This is weather is beautiful and we do need a hideout located in our country of origin" Kotetsu head then turned to scan over the beach when his eyes made contact with the small row boat. "We can get to the other islands using that" his right hand now raises pointing out the old, yet well built boat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Sun 1 Feb - 18:35

Watching her partner coming closer, she paused in her stride digging her feet deep into the sand, a kind of excitement ran through her at his agreement to the area around, a smile touched her lips.

"that's a great idea, we'll be able to think here because of the temperature that's always nice and the boat is well made by the looks of it" she remarked at the boat, giving a curt nod of her head. "
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Sun 1 Feb - 19:41

His head was filled with various places of where to go in order to complete their mission. But instead of deciding for himself he left it up to Kunori. Where would you like to go?" His hand once again.rose in.order.to.point off in corresponding directions. "An island northeast of here is said to never receive anymore travelers because of the harsh growth, there is also the old prison on the eastern island, which still contains a few prisoners and guards but is set to be shut down anyway."

His body then turned and pointed off into the direction of south. "Then there is the small island off in that direction which boasts a rather large, manor that extends over and partially down the side of the cliff," remember back to his days as a hunter-nin he then stated "I remember seeing the building while on previous missions, but I never seen anyway go in or out of it, or even step foot on that island. When I asked a few people of its orgin, they acted as if it never existed"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 20:56

She remained silent for a long while after hearing each place, soaking in the details her eyes narrowed back in forth between the two places he gestured to.

"we could always set something up on both islands. On the North Island we can set up our base, where we discuss plans and our options, on the South Island we can set up a training base where we throw those who need training out there to see if they survive or know how."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 21:04

It took him a minute to reply, because he was thinking of the decisions himself as well. "What if we make the south our living area, then we could over run the prison island east and reshape it into a training grounds" then referring to the north western island he states "Our war room and meeting location could be there"

As Kotetsu finished his words he slowly paced his way down towards the small boat that is placed ashore. "I guess we will use this to travel, it shouldn't be much trouble" a smile of reassurance showed on his face when he glanced to Kunori as to reassure it won't be an issue to complete the task ahead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 21:15

She nodded in agreement at his suggestion to using each of the islands for something different. After hearing his reassurance she moved down the sand toward him and the boat.

"Everything seems so surreal" she blinked, "it's strange" she muttered wrapping her arms around her stomach. "I didn't believe anyone to have similar goals to my own on the tyrants that claim these lands."

She then held out her hand, her palm facing up "we'll have those leaders begging us to spare them" as she spoke she clenched her hand into a fist. "those the mist shouldn't be hard to convince to revolt against their kage"

She smiled brightly and moved closer to him. "I do have a companion that I found when I was young, she's kind of sweet but has a rotten temper, I will have to return to where I was hiding to retrieve my things." she noted before bending down and touching the boat with a single hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 21:25

"I kmow what you mean" reffering to having similar goals. "Your right, the mist shouldn't be to hard" pausing briefly in order to think. "We could bring back one of the haneous crimes, a former Mizukage done" his voice now completely serious, "Back then he ordered the execution of all clans, for he feared them using their special abilities and revolting against him. We could meet with the clan leaders of the village or spread rumors, saying the present Kage is planning on repeating history in sending out execution orders"

he nodded at her wanting her companion. "Do you want to head now, or after we finish our current mission?" Kotetsu too, now reached the boat and somewhat stretched out a bit as for getting ready to move the boat into the water.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 21:33

a grin played across her face. "Excellent idea with the spreading of the rumors"

Her fingers danced across the wood on the boat, the boat is sturdy. She looked back up to Kotetsu. "Hikari can wait until we have finished our mission, she's taken care of herself before and can now." she responded to his question rather quickly as if she didn't have to think about it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 23:17

"Well then it is settled" he exclaimed "We finish the task at hand and go and retrieve your companion" Kotetsu then crouched down in front of the little boat and gave it a few good heaves to push it halfway into the water.

He then motioned for Kunori to get in. "We best get going so we can continue on our journey after this task" his face showed with excitement at the thought of him beginning and continuing down his path. In his heart he knew what they were doing was a righteous and just cause, and would benefit the world.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 23:38

She watched his expression change to excitement and she smiled.

"We shall continue forth on our path." She nodded and climbed into the boat as he told her to, eyes narrowing onto the water before them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Tue 3 Feb - 23:44

With one final shove the boat was pushed into the water and remained afloat. Kotetsu trecked about knee high into the water in order to the boat around and push it away from the coast. Once done he hopped in his self and used the oars to start rowing in the southern direction.

"We will head to the manor and form us a place to live first" he stated with a smile. "Although I do not know if it contains any friendly or hostile shinobi, or any at all, so we will need to be careful and watch out for traps"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 6:06

Kunori smiled in return to his. "Then let us seek our home and build it up from there!"

her smiled faded as she looked at the water, reaching her hand out she let her fingers trail the surface.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 6:21

"Yes, let's" he repeated with a slight smile. He continuously kept rowing the boat and with only a slight break they reached there destination, which was the southern surrounded by steep cliffs. They were at the north eastern cliffs of the island and the manor was located on the north western side.

Reason being Kotetsu noticed there were some parts with ledges to where you wouldn't have to be climbing all of the time. "This looks like the best spot to scale up" he reassured as he hopped and pulled the boat partly onshore, to ensure it wouldn't float away. Once done with this he turned to Kunori "Once again, I am unsure if the manor holds occupants. So we should tread with caution."

Kotetsu then started over to the lowest ledge and motioned for Kunori. "Should we scale partially up and work our way over to the bottom of the manor located hanging down the cliff, or should we go up top and enter from there." Pausing briefly "Once coming upon the manor we must be wary of anything, such as ambush from rouge shinobi, or traps left by previous occupants"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 6:30

Climbing out of the boat, her eyes seemed to take in everything about the island, she calmly took a breath and thought deeply about the decisions.

"If we go all the way up and enter from there, and there are people here on the island they will see us coming but if we scale up and work are way around we can keep ourselves well hidden in the brush and the rocks." she pointed up. "but it also brings the danger if they see us we will have to fight on a dangerous ledge, will you be up for that?" she asked looking to you.

"i say we scale and go around." as she said her opinion she stopped beside you now looking towards the rocks.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 6:46

With a nod of his head, he confirmed Kunori, "I agree, because if we go straight up, we may be in the open." He tried to wrap his head around the rest of the island on top. "It could be a flatless top, or it could be a dense forest. Like i said, I have only seen this place from afar, never up close"

Kotetsu then leaped up easily to the first ledge "Up there" He pointed out and got up against the wall, to give Kunori a boost. "Lets try to help each other out in order to minimize stress and strain on each of us"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 7:10

Kunori nodded in agreement and climbed up against by you, allowing you to help her up to the next ledge, getting on her knees she held out her hands for you to take a hold of.

"This way, if there are people we can take them by surprise."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 16:48

He took her hand and allowed himself to be pulled up to the next ledge. Kotetsu then turned and was able to travel up a few more ledges without need of help but then ran into another spot with the ledge a little out of reach and straight above him.

Then he pulled out a pair of kunai. "Looks like we will have to climb up to the next one" kotetsu said before turning back to the wall, focusing chakara into the blades. Before impaling them into the wall one after the other, to Climb up it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Wed 4 Feb - 21:52

Kunori was right behind him, pausing only briefly to allow him room to climb. Her eyes never leaving him.

"Where do you suppose we will find people willing to join? I've been thinking carefully about that and there are more ninja willing to die for the kage then there are that would turn on the kage." As she spoke she took out some kunai and took a deep breathe before doing the same as you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Thu 5 Feb - 0:18

Once reaching the top, he answered Kunori, "you may be right, but the ones we do recruit" pausing briefly so he could jump up to the next ledge."will be stronger than the average, mainly because only the strong can or will break away from under the lies and deceptions of the kage"

"And besides a lot of people hide their intentions and thoughts, in order to not being harm to themselves or their family" once again he leaped to the next platformed and prepared to climb up the wall to the next area. "Once they see others rise up with the same cause, then it will encourage them to follow"

Kotetsu then quoted one of his poems he ran across on his travels. "We will show that the object of life, is to not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Thu 5 Feb - 15:49

Kunori listened to his words as she climbed up, reaching the top after him them followed him in jumping to th next ledge.

" I suppose you are correct, but that would just make them sheep and when something better comes along they will move to that." She paused in her words as she thought for a moment. "that is why they follow the kage, most of them are scared to think for themselves because thoughts can bring danger or that emotion for feeling you refer to as pain"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Thu 5 Feb - 16:05

"In a way, you are right" Kotetsu replied "Yet not all of them ate shreep, some are just doing what they need to or have to, just to get by and survive." Contuing to climb "They usually aren't scared for their own life, but more of their families life."

Once reaching the next area, there was a trail of ledges which ran horizontal along the cliff side, allowing easy and quick travel "we are nearly there so let's hurry" he stated as he starting jumping from one to another in quick succession.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kunori

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Mon 9 Feb - 2:22

Kunori nodded and fell silent once more, paying closer attention to where she was jumping. Her eyes narrowing to each of the spots she wanted to land.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kotetsu

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   Mon 9 Feb - 2:29

Upon arriving the the part of the mansion that was built on the side of the cliff, they still needed to climb up another wall, that led to a small area outside of a medium sized door. Which was only a few feet out of reach, so kotetsu motioned for Kunori to perform a step jump. Which was where he lifted her up to the next ledge.

"Once you can, look for anyone or anysigns that someone inhabits the area" he then continued to talk "Also if there is no one here, it could easily be trapped up on entering so we will need to be real careful from this point on."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of A New Home   

Back to top Go down

In Search Of A New Home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next